During this time of COVID-19 related safety concerns for our patients and staff, our Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) services have been transitioned to online teleconference. Please call our office for more information. We will return to in-person services as soon as it is safe to do so.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
6:00 – 8:30 PM
6:00 – 7:30 PM
+ Weekly Individual Counseling Sessions
Our Intensive Outpatient group allow us to address the individual need of the patient. We assist our patients to:
- Develop and enhance skills to lead a substance-free life;
- Transition to outpatient services for those coming from a higher level of care;
- Understand relapse and learn to intervene in the process before returning to active addiction;
- Build recovery resilience skills;
- Integrate into 12 Step recovery and other peer support; and/or
- Address the special needs of emerging adults seeking recovery.
The scope, content, and duration of treatment are determined on an individual basis. Family members are encouraged to attend.